CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Soccer Rockers Game #4


Same story, fourth verse. The girls lost again but at least they scored one goal...and guess who forgot her camera! This would have been a great game to take pictures of because the field was WET from all the rain the past two days. Basically, the field did not drain and was one big puddle. You literally squished when you walked ~ gross!


This was a very different team than what we've watched in the past. The girls didn't want to get wet and dirty and therefore made some HUGE mistakes. I thought the coach was going to have a coronary trying to get them to play. It was a good lesson for the girls to learn; this was an EASY team and the Soccer Rockers should have dominated them. Maybe next week will be their week.


I am very proud of my girl and how she played her position. Meg Rocks! I wish everyone could come see a game, she is totally in the moment and not easily distracted~believe me, I've tried...I love you Meg! She made some OUTSTANDING plays and never let the ball get away from her. Meg was very defensive, extremely aggressive, and you could tell that she loved to play. That's what playing soccer at 8:00 on a Saturday morning is all about.

0 comments: