CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Soccer Rockers ~ Game #1

Last night Meg had her first soccer game of the season. She was a little nervous about her new positions on the field but excited none-the-less about playing. Since 1st grade Meg has been goalie for all the teams she's played on. This year Coach Scott wanted to try her at Forward, Sweeper, and one other (I'm so up on this position lingo). She was AWESOME, if I do say so myself! I got some great pics but have yet to download them. As soon as I find that silly USB cord I will share some cool shots of my girl. I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Hi!! I'm happy to see that you have a blog! Yes...a new one to visit. 8) Hope y'all are doing well.

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

We can't wait to come see a game Meg!!! Can you teach Kolton all of your soccer tricks?!!!