CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Psalm 139:1-6

This is one of my favorite segments...this version is taken from a Bible Study I worked through called "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore. If you are looking for a study that will give you tremendous insight to the things in your life that are holding you back, this is the one to get.


"My child, I loved you before you were born. I knit you in your mother's womb and knew what your first and last words would be. I knew every difficulty you would face. I suffered each one with you. Even the ones you didn't suffer with me. I had a plan for your life before you were born. THE PLAN HAS NOT CHANGED, no matter what has happened or what you have done. You see, I already knew all things concerning you before I formed you. I would never allow any hurt to come into your life that I could not use for eternity. Will you let me? Your truth is incomplete unless you view it against the backdrop of my truth. Your story will forever remain half-finished...until you let me do my half with your hurt. Let me perfect that which concerns you.
I remain, Your Faithful Father"

1 comments:

biancaM89 said...

where in the bible is that located?