CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

On your mark...get set...

Posting, Settings, Templates ~ oh my! Have you ever been so excited about a venture but at a loss as to how to begin? I have all these grand visions on how my family blog should look, time will tell just how many of those visions actually become a reality.
I've told myself that the kids' bathroom would get painted Labor Day weekend but where am I instead? Playing with my blog! Oh well, that 1970's blue funky print wallpaper really isn't so bad.
Disclaimer: To those who are reading this entry, and any in the future, please keep in mind the state of mind of the writer. To those who do not know me, consider yourself fortunate.
And here we go ...

4 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Off you go into the wild blue yonder!!! I think your missed your calling - you should be a writer. Oh - but wait - then we would not know Granny Addie!!!

Tate Family said...

Welcome to the addictive world of blogging!!

Mitch and Cindy said...

Hey girl! And welcome to the blog world!

Jenny said...

welcome welcome welcome.

i'm at a loss for words because i have been waiting for this day.:)