CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Soccer Rockers ~ Game #2

Meg had her second soccer game this morning. The team they played against were from downtown Jackson and in no way looked like 12 year-olds. Several of the opposing team members were as tall or taller than their coach! Talk about AMAZON. The parents on our team made it known that we wanted birth certificates checked, but alas, the ref said that all was legit. When a 12 year-old is bigger than I am, in ALL areas of herself, then something is a little off key...know what I mean?

The Soccer Rockers pulled together and made some AMAZING moves on the field. While I was very impressed, Brian was very mortified ~ at me and my lung capacity! WHATEVER! When my baby girl is playing against WOMEN and she only comes up to their chest (literally) I am going to let her know I support her 100%. At least I didn't get thrown out!
Meg was flying all over the field, was extremely aggressive in her moves, and looked GREAT! Let me tell you how tough and dedicated my girl is. She took a punch, yes a punch, to the face and kept going. She took a kick to the knee (that left a shoe seam imprint) and never stopped. The girl Meg was guarding even clawed her in the back and Meg didn't quit or ask to be taken out of the game.
Mia Hamm better watch out. Beckham who?

1 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Way to go Meg! Can't wait to see you play! love your favorite cuz = Kolton-man!!!