CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Don't get too excited

I'm not really here yet.
Crazy, I know, but that's me all the way around.
We still don't have Internet at our house so I'm bumming off of my sweet sis.
I'm hopeful that February is not only the month of LOVE,
it's the month of Internet for my family!
CROSS YOUR FINGERS!
Connecting and hooking-up might have one meaning for some this month, but I can assure you that at the Hill House, it means the web and blogging and homework for the kids and downloading songs for the mom and getting sermon info. for the dad.
You name it, we've been missing it.
I promise, if my man doesn't get us the goods soon,
there's gonna be a revolt of history-making proportions!
No promises that I can update my blog soon, but when I do you'd best settle in for a long read. I'm talking novel here people!
Miss all of you and can't wait to join you permanently, I am ~Keli Hill!

0 comments: