CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

And all God's people said, "Amen"

After many months, and many more beggings and pleadings, the Hill family FINALLY has the internet. Now, I understand my husband's reasonings as to why we had to hold out on "dialing in" but dag-nabit a girl can only go so long without blogging. And I don't think it's a TRUE blog without a few late night posts, so you can count out borrowing a sweet sister's computer for a quickie (how'd you like that one, Kara?)!
Seriously and all Christian-like, my mind is just a wondering at all the places I can go ... forget joing a gym, I'm joining CVS. And if you just thought you liked the songs played during our morning announcements at school, just you wait until I can O-FFICIALLY download some mind-blowing tunes. Forget about traveling to my husband's office after hours for kids' reports or travel info., or anything else. Why, I can sit in the comfort of my own home and let my fingers do the walking. And no one EVEN sees my pj's or glasses or no make-up or fuzzy slippers.
LIFE IS GRAND!
My, my, my, I can't WAIT to get my hands on my blog and get it updated ALL the way! What's that song? "I'm coming out, I want the world to know..." Thank you Brian Hill and God and technology and AT&T and electricity and probably Bill Gates but not in that order :) I love life!

0 comments: