CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We Survived!

One of Drew's favorite TV shows is Survivor so that became the theme of his party. The setting was the park, the Tribes were Ooga and Booga, the theme was Outwit~Outplay~Outlast~Season 8. We had different colored buffs (bandannas) for each tribe, individual and tribal challenges, rewards, and prizes. And the best part was that 12 kids showed up! Grant it some were siblings to those who were invited but I was not about to turn ANYONE away!

I think it was the perfect balance of organized activities and free play on the playground. Those kids were moving for a solid 2 hours in CRAZY heat but they had the best time! The icing even melted off the cake, that's how hot it was! I don't know who had the most fun ~ the kids or myself!

Thanks, Drew, for being the BESTEST birthday boy in the world! I love you more than you love me and no take backs!

0 comments: