CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Family Ties

It always AMAZES me when people at school find out that Kara and I are sisters. They are just floored! After the "secret" is out, they can see the resemblance and just chuckle. I wonder how many teachers at school know there's another one out in Texas? Hint...we are birth order. This is my favorite pic of us gals, it brings to mind this verse...Ecclesiastes 4:12 "And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart." (New American Standard Bible)

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

It didn't surprise me that y'all were sisters, but it surprised me that you're the oldest. I think your long hair makes you look younger than Kara. ;) (Yikes...Kara, you know what I mean -- don't throw anything at me.) :)

Shelley said...

That's like us...I'm the oldest of three sisters. We all look different, and people think that I'm the youngest!!;) But,if you were to see us all together, you would know FOR SURE that we're sisters based on our silly personalities!! I love this picture of y'all. Miss you!