CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Chee's Back!

So those who know me know that I have bad chee. It's not always evident, but if you look real close at my life you'll see it. Bad chee, the bain of my existence.
Brian is always reminding the kids not to park their bikes too close to the driveway, one day we'll hear a crunch while backing up and bye-bye bike. Well, last evening I heard a crunch as I was backing up but it wasn't a bike that I hit...it was Brian's truck. Yep, chee.
One of the kids had not followed Brian's advice and instead of moving the bike and then parking, Brian just pulled in behind me; not all the way behind me, but just enough that I would have to do some fancy swerving to maneuver away from his mode of transportation.
I thought I had cleared myself from Brian's truck and had turned to look over my left shoulder to make sure that I didn't run over any power or TV boxes when I heard the gut-wrenching crunch. As bad chee would have it, Meg and a friend were with me. GREAT! We jumped out of the van, assessed the damage, and then jumped back into the van with my threat, "GO GO GO" filling the air. Then my words changed to, "Crap" and Meg followed with, "OOOOOHHH. Now you've got to tell Dad. I'm gonna call him."
Through much schmoozing, Brian was told (although AFTER I got back from the video store). Now I have matching bonks, both on the right side of the van. So my advice to you, if you see me and feel like being in a collision with me...please hit the left side of my van ~ I don't think the right side can take anymore!

0 comments: