CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Still Moments

Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10


In between a very successful youth fundraiser car wash and our Father's Day Supper at Church, my family went fishing Saturday. I was exhausted from washing about a bagillion vehicles but grabbed the camera and took one for the team
(you know me and making memories for my kids).


We loaded up Henry (my Honda minivan) with our fishing gear and water bottles and rolled out to a Church members' pond ... it was so beautiful! This man has a dock that goes out into the water ... and my goodness is his pond stocked!


I grabbed my fishing pole, caught a few fish (Saturday we were on the catch and release program) and then I sat back and enjoyed the view. Gigantic bullfrogs serenading us, crickets responding, the wind gently blowing through the trees, soft grass beneath us, big fluffy white clouds floating over us, the laughter of my kids as they caught fish after fish, still hot as heck but a wonderful, peaceful, relaxing time together.

1 comments:

Tate Family said...

great pictures...loved the ones on your FB page, too.