CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009


It's difficult to grasp that at this time last year, my family was homeless...literally. In trying to move our family closer to the kids' school, we sold our home and set out on a quest to follow God's lead. Little did we know the extent of which our travels would take us.
Living in a camper for a week ~ check.
Living once again in the house at Church ~ check.
Having ALL our clothes in rubbermaid containers in the back of my vehicle ~ check.
Sometimes not knowing where we were going from one week to the next ~ check.
I think back on the stress of last summer and shake my head in wonder. I don't know how, but we survived and are living in a great house just 5 min. from the kids' school. Well, I do know how we managed, by God's grace.
It was crazy, it was stressful, and at times quite depressing, but God was faithful and we are blessed.




0 comments: