CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Things You Don't Say to Your Wife by Tim Hawkins

This is probably why Brian and I have been married for 14 years. He has followed Tim's advice and never, well, almost never, says the wrong things to me. Now, for those of you who know George (pronounce it as if you're in Mexico) or Nairb (Brian backwards) those guys are notorious for saying crazy things to me.

By the way, George and Nairb are my husbands alter-egos...one is no better than the other.

Remember - we're the Hills!

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I love Tim Hawkins and believe I've watched ALL his stuff on YouTube plus his website. SoOo funny!!:) I would love to go to one of his shows one day...

Hope y'all are having a great summer, and I'll be praying that the people who ARE going to buy your house WILL sell theirs!