CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

14 Years

June 4, 1994 2:00pm Pinelake Baptist Church
Brian Evan Hill ~ Keli Denise Tompkins
It's hard to imagine that Brian and I have been married for 14 years! When I think back to all the moves we've made, the children we've had, the Churches we've been involved with, it's amazing. I can't say that's it's been full of fun, but it's been full. Never one to mince words, Brian has helped me to grow, challenged me to think, taken care of me, and never stopped loving me. I think Charlene Frazier on Sugarbakers summed it up best, "My heart is full."



Thanks, B, for being you...all of you, and letting me
be all that I can be.
I can't wait to see what the next 14 years brings us!

2 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

awwwwwwww - so sweet! I have tears welling up in my eyes!

Congrats on 14 years! Can't wait to see where the next 14 years take you - hopefully one more move closer in then staying put!!!

theglenns556 said...

Hope and I were there for that beautiful day! Congrats to you and Brian!