CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Facial Hair Already?

For years I've had the privilege (and no choice) of shopping with all three children in tow. Now that Meg is into this babysitting stage, if feels WONDERFUL to tell the kids that we are going out for a little bit and Meg is in charge. Let me tell you, shopping with just your husband is TOTALLY different that shopping with the kids.
The other day Brian and I were out getting some groceries when Brian saw this gumball machine with fake facial hair and BEGGED me for a quarter. Have you guessed that we're not your typical family? He thought it would be funny for me to come into the house wearing the moustache that he got. The boys freaked out! They took it to the next level and tried to find crazy places to wear it themselves. Sorry, no pictures of Mom with her moustache, I think I'm allergic to cheesy facial hair.

1 comments:

Tate Family said...

This line cracked me up: "Have you guessed that we're not your typical family?"