CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another wild hair

Crazy me came up with another zany idea, only this time I brought back up!
I convinced Sharon Ryan (got to give her credit for hanging with me on this) to join me at the US 96.3 radio station at 7:30 Tuesday morning.
I had it in my mind that we would invite hosts Karen Lowe and Scott Steele to do a live show during NWRE's Family Walk Night on the 28th of this month.
Picture this now, Sharon dressed up in our school's Cougar outfit, me holding 4 dozen HOT Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, and 6 kids all bombarded the station. When Meg passed out the fliers for Family Walk Night and Marshall Madness, Marshall Madness got the most attention. We were even asked to speak about Marshall Madness on the radio (Sharon did a fabulous job with that) and the kids gave their best impersonation of a cougar growl.


In my most humblest opinion, US 96.3 - and Scott & Karen - have got it going on! They didn't have to speak to us, didn't even have to take the donuts we brought. But they did...and they brought us back to their "room" like we were old friends! Way to go, guys!

0 comments: