CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

True Brothers

I was in the kitchen working and just happen to overhear Matt talking to his brother behind me. Apparently, someone was misbehaving and Matt took it upon himself to deliver "the pep talk". As I was standing there listening (I didn't want to turn around and ruin the moment ) to Matt speak of calming down and thinking before you act (it really was sweet), out of the corner of my eye I noticed Drew walk past the front windows outside. I had one of those movie thinking moments...if Drew was outside, and Matt was inside, and Matt was talking to his brother, who was the brother? Slowing turning around so as not to bring attention to myself, my heart stopped. Matt had our Beagle dog, Tex, on the couch delivering the most precious parent sermon I have ever heard or given! I love it when you can capture one of those moments on film. The best part is that my two "boys" never knew I took the picture, they, or rather Matt, went right along with his sermon.

Can you see the offending toy by Tex's feet? If I heard Matt correctly, Tex went into Matt's room and nabbed the goods, only to take off running with it. I personally think Tex was trying to get Matt to play with him. Matt, unfortunately, did not see it that way.

1 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

This is cracking me up! I love it!!! Poor Tex...he just wanted to play!!!