CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Southern Snow

So, all last night my kids were talking about the possibility of snow. They were planning on staying up ALL night long to watch for snow, they were strategizing about the best outfit to wear to achieve optimum snow play, they were discussing who would be the first one to receive a phone call when they saw snow ... you get the picture.


I, on the other hand, was planning on sleeping in late and enjoying a nice, peaceful day.
At 6:30 this morning my boys were SHAKING me awake to come and see
the snow with them! They were SO happy!
Forget getting properly dressed, we just HAD to get some pictures before the snow melted.
It really is pretty outside and man, is it coming down :)


"Our first Mississippi snow"

"This is the BEST day EVER!"

"I'm making the first snowball""This is totally cool trampoline"
"Now this is how you make a snowball, Drew"


0 comments: