CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tag, I'm it

So apparently there is this tag game floating around blogville and I'm it. Hang in there folks because these are my 7 Random Things that you didn't know, and probably wouldn't have even guessed, about Keli Denise Tompkins Hill. Anda heeerree we go...

1. I've been married 14 years and have moved 8 times. Since I became a Hill, I've lived in 3 different states, a duplex, an apartment, a parsonage, and of course the Hill Mobile-I'm really a gypsie in disguise.

2. Oh, here's a good one. One of the houses we've lived in was haunted. I promise. Weird things happened that were TOTALLY out of any explanation realm. Let's just say that after I moved in I found out that the previous owner's wife had died in the house and that's why he was moving. Creepy!

3. I am a book nerd. If I find a book that is interesting, I will bury myself inside the covers until I finish. I do take care of my kids at some point, just not mother of the year worthy. It's nothing for me to pick up a book when the kids go to sleep and stay up all night until I finish it. I LOVE READING!

4. I have a tremendous fear of heights. At this point in my randomness I need to apologize to my former vehicle, Fionna the Ford Expedition, for the damage I inflicted on her door handle during our family trip to the mountains this summer. My husband thought my freak-outs HILARIOUS until I broke Fionna's handle. Sorry ole' girl, my bad.

5. I hate feet. Don't touch my feet, don't put your feet in my personal space ... feet just bad!

6. I am going to donate my body to science when I die. We move around too much to have a personal burial plot, that, and I wouldn't be a very good hostess if someone did come to visit me. In addition to that morbid fact, science really needs to know the effects of chocolate on ones body -and what better a body to study than mine?!?!

7. On New Year's Eve our family likes to blow up our Christmas Tree.
Here's the 411:

  • Get a big tree.
  • Water as little as possible while still staying well within the fire safety codes.
  • On New Year's Eve take your brittle tree out into an open field (a VERY open field) and insert the tree into a snug hole to keep the not-so-evergreen stable during its assult.
  • Load that sucker down with every imaginable firework you can lay your hands on. My advise is to keep all rockets pointing in an upward direction (trust me, bad past experience). The more firepower the better.
  • Light the tree and run Forrest, run! It is so cool!

Ok, so now you've got the inside scoop on my life. Rubbing my hands together in a sinister fashion, I now pick Katie and Charlotte as my tag victims. Have fun and make it good ladies!

0 comments: