CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Tuesday, January 8th was my birthday. I had the BEST birthday EVER! I knew my day was going to be special when my sons prayed the night before that I would have a good birthday.
It was so sweet to listen to them ~ tears!

I spent my birthday surrounded by flowers, thoughtful wishes, Little Willie's, Barq's Root Beer, chocolate cake, sweet hugs, and many "Happy New Year" from a Kindergarten class at school! Hearing that announcement from those precious kids got me to thinking...isn't that what we should be focusing on? Not that we are one year older, but that we are blessed to live another year with those that we love, doing the things we love, and giving love.
It is a new year for us. Does that make sense?
I am so proud of my 35 years! Yes, I am now 35 years great! So, I need to rephrase my title to "Happy New Year to me" :)

Yes, they can be hired out for parties. You should have heard their opera version!

2 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is the fam in true form!!! Love b-mans pants!!! Happy "New Year" Girl! Love ya!!!

Tate Family said...

Happy belated birthday! Our birthdays are 3 days (and many years) apart. HA! :) I won't hold it against ya. So glad it was memorable.