CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Are you for real?

OMG ~ I've got to share what happened at school today!
I was lining up my kids in the class to go to lunch when I heard someone knocking on our door. As anyone else would in that circumstance, I simply opened the door and said, "Hello."
It was then that I noticed a sweet second grade girl running from our door to hers down the hall. I quickly called out,
"I see you ______" and heard her giggle. Can you believe it!
We were ding-dong-ditched at school!
Can you say SPRING FEVER!!!
Wait, my son Matt just asked me to change ding-dong-ditch to knock-knock-ditch, since there are no doorbells at school.
WHATEVER!!
I still can't believe she did that!
And when I asked her after school if she came to my door today, the little pixie acted all innocent. Too funny!

0 comments: