CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hide and Seek

I thought I was loosing my mind. For almost a week I couldn't find my camera! For those who know me, that's almost as bad as loosing a purse or chocolate :)
So sit back, relax, grab a root beer and some ding-dongs...I'm making up for lost time, baby!


Entry #1...Summer Magic
The Hill's attend Church a far piece away from our homestead. We try to find something each Sunday afternoon to do as a family. One of the Church members has a nice pond that we can use when weather permits. Here are some great pics of our adventure there:







Entry #2...Rites of Passage

The boys decided they were old enough to shave with Brian one Sunday morning. Talk about a glimpse into the future:



Entry #3...Getting Ready

My extended family is taking a trip to the mountains for a family holiday get-together. My dear, sweet husband has his heart set on snow boarding while there and is now in a rigorous training program. Location~check, the front of our house. Equipment~check, Matt's skateboard and bicycle helmet. Insurance~check, luckily Brian works for Shelter Insurance. Blackmail~check, Keli found her camera just in time:


Entry #4...Making Memories


Brian and the kids bought a tent today while I was getting a long-awaited book signed by Terri Blackstock (Kara, I can't believe I didn't get a picture with her!). As you've probably come to know about the Hill's, we can make an adventure out of almost anything! Give us a backyard and we can transform it into the ultimate camping experience complete with tent, campfire, make-shift table, food cooked over the fire, mosquitoes; you name it, we had it:


1 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

I am cracking up - this is hysterical!!! I love my family!