CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby, Really?

I dearly love my husband, but he has got to be the oldest 39 year old out there. Here's just one of the numerous examples I could give you:
This afternoon we loaded up the family for our weekly grocery trip. Time was of the essence so a leisure walk through Wal-Mart was out of the question. Nada.
We pull in to the parking lot and I hear Brian announce, "Would you look at that. I wore my houseshoes. No, don't take me home. At least I'll be comfortable shopping."
Can you believe that! Shuffling around Wal-Mart in his houseshoes like an Alzheimer's patient. Isn't he the best ~ my man, Cousin Eddy!

1 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Thanks! I needed these laughs! Happy weekending!