CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hurry Up and Sigh Deep

I don't even drink coffee and I can so relate!

I mean seriously, folks, let's try to at least look like we're enjoying this Christmas break.

How sad that we spend more time stocking up for the perfect gifts to give our families and we miss the perfect opportunity to give to the family...ourselves.

You know what I was reminded of this moring? That my kids love to watch TV with me.
We love to laugh at the commercials and cartoons and just giggle for no reason
while laying around on each other.
I've really missed that.
I've missed Matt climbing on Sunshine Mountain (me) and "perching" on me.
I've missed Drew's millions of questions for me and his zany answers to my questions.
I've missed Meg pestering me to play with her hair or rub her arm.
I've missed sitting down with the family to a meal every night.
I've missed telling the kids good-night.
So that's what I'm stocking up on this Christmas season...memories and laughter and love.

0 comments: