CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quiet Comtemplations

It's 5:00 am and all is well. It seems as if I'm the only one up ~ husband, daughter, sons, dog, and even the world outside are all grasping for a few more minutes of blessed slumber.
Sweet peace.
I treasure this time when I can be alone with my Heavenly Father. When the wisdom's from God can find their way to my heart and soul. Call me crazy, but I always find new meanings to old verses during these private sessions with God.
"See to it that no one repays evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good for one another and for all." 1 Thessalonians 5:15
Father, keep my eyes open for those who need the blessing of kindness.
Give me ears to hear Your voice and an obedient heart to let You use me.

1 comments:

Ellen said...

hey Keli~it's Ellen, Kara's college friend! how are you? I've enjoyed reading some of you posts and will have to keep up with you here. Thanks for sharing!