CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Christmas Laugh

We had our children's Christmas program Sunday night. As the preacher's wife, the duty of children's choir director fell on my lap. No problem...just write a few lines for each child, have the kids sing a couple of songs, throw in a song for the congregation to sing, add a diddy with our kids playing their handbells (oh yes, we may be a small time Church but we have BIG time talent), and don't forget the mini movie.
I got CHILLS just watching the kids transform from a group of 13 nervous wrecks (ages 3 to 12) to a true performing troup! They were perfect!
The only thing I regret is that I didn't have it taped.
Maybe next year; I'll have to make myself a sticky note, right Mom?
Here are three excerpts from our mini movie.

That's my kids ~ honest to the core!

0 comments: