CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A little visit from Leisure Land

Halloween Day the faculty at our school joined Granny Addy and came to school in style! I hooted louder that day than ever before. There were a couple of teachers that had me stumped at their true identities until they spoke. Here's a glimpse at what the kids had to learn from:
Suga' Mamma & Granny Addy...Hmmm, they look famaliar...
That's where I've seen them!

Suga' Mamma (aka ~ Assistant Principal Killough)





Our friendly, albeit slow, Administration





Would you believe this is our Principal and Custodian?





The crew from "Leisure Land Retirement Village"



2 comments:

Tate Family said...

LOVE it! What a fun day!!

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness!! I enlarged the group photo and just stared trying to figure out who was who. Y'all really outdid yourselves...great job!! I know that Granny Addy was so proud to show off all her sweet friends to the NWRE crew!!8)